Since 2007, CancerCon® has ended isolation, built community, provided education, and redefined quality-of-life for those impacted by adolescent and young adult cancer. Each year, CancerCon® brings together hundreds of patients, survivors, caregivers, advocates, and health professionals to build community and connect adolescents and young adults to critical resources. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are excited to gather our community for our second Digital CancerCon on June 11 - 13, 2021.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Adolescent and young adult cancer patients and survivors 15-39 years old
- Adolescent and young adult cancer caregivers and family members
- Nonprofit patient advocate professionals
- Academic researchers studying adolescent and young adult oncology
- Pediatric, adolescent and young adult oncology nurses and social workers
- Industry executives working on patients' reported outcomes, patient-centered care, and digital health.